Agata Mendziuk deals with staged photography. She graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Katowice with an MA. degree in Photography.
Agata has numerous publications in Polish and foreign magazines to her credit:
- Be Magazine / PL,
- Melba / PL,
- Fiasco Mag / London,
- One Magazine / New York,
- Sattelite Mag / Los Angeles,
- Schon / London
- 12,6m2, CKK Katowice - 2006,
- Fotofestiwal, Łódź - 2008,
- Competition Exhibition, Viva! Photo Award in Warsaw - 2009,
- Winter Exhibition of Galeria Stalowa, Warsaw - 2013,
- So well-suited, Athens - 2014,
- Mind Games, CKK, Katowice - 2015.
She combines artistic activity with giving lectures in her field. As a visiting lecturer she discussed photography, among others, at the Academy of Fine Arts in Katowice and the Roundabout Art Gallery.